We’re now taking reservations for our Summer Art Kamps! Call us for information about our family discounts.
2019 Summer Kamp Dates
Variety 3 Day Kamps
Day 1: Bisque painting of a figurine, bank, plate, cup, or bowl
Day 2: Glass fusion
Day 3: Canvas painting, tye dye shirt
New surprise activities each day of kamp!
Session 1: June 18, 19, 20
Session 2: June 25, 26, 27
Session 3: July 9, 10, 11
Session 4: July 16, 17, 18
Session 5: July 23, 24, 25
Session 6: July 30, 31, August 1
Kamp Ages: 7 to 16 years
Morning Kamp Hours: 9:30 am to Noon
Three-Day Kamps: $120.00
Fee includes all materials, Kamp T-shirt, a daily snack, and lots of fun
Spaces are limited.
Family discounts available. Call for information.
For registration call 776-2200
- Dress your child in clothes that can get dirty. Smocks will be available, but accidents can happen.
- All kampers must register and pay in full 2 weeks prior to the beginning of their kamp session. This ensures that we have space and plenty of materials for each kamper.
- We regret that we cannot refund for missed days as materials have already been purchased.
- We set appropriate age limits for our activities
- Please inform us of any allergies or special care when registering.
“Think left, and think right
and think low and think high.
Oh, the thinks you can think up
if only you try”
… Dr. Seuss’ Cat in the Hat